[Serusers] Re: [Users] rfc3264 and nathelper module

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Mon Nov 28 14:39:32 CET 2005

Hi Harry,

Does Maxim get paied to do Nathelper module for you? if not, then he
should'nt even need to think of it.

if I dont remember wrong, Maxim said some time ago that he had limited
with time now, and that if you would give him a small amount of money,
he could get a friend to do some porting of some other features into the
public version.

Anyways, I think you should calm down, and second of all, start
understanding what you talk about. Read the F... Rfc3261 a few more
times.

And, sorry for being an asswhole, It's just the way I am.

- Atle

* harry gaillac <gaillacharry at yahoo.fr> [051128 14:16]: