[Serusers] Adding Dial Plans without restarting SER.

Leo Papadopoulos leo at telecomcto.com
Mon Nov 28 14:25:24 CET 2005

Dear SerUsers,

I have been able to do great things with dial plan inside of the ser.cfg
file.

HOWEVER, I would like to be able to do these same things without having to
restart SER in order for the changes to be applied. Has anyone ever done
anything like this? I don't want to re-invent this if it has already been
done.

If I do have to do my own....
I think I will design it such that certain SIP prefixes will force a lookup
in MYSQL. Of course you will not want to slow down SER with MYSQL lookups
for every SIP URI, so there will be an "IF" statement in the ser.cfg that
tells whether or not to do a MYSQL lookup or route according to the SER.CFG
statements.

Leo P.