[Serusers] Problem to install SER with support for presence

victoria beltran vicbelma at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 11:38:21 CET 2005

Hi,

I am trying to install the last unstable SER version
with support for SIP-based presence. When I compile
and install SER with presence modules (make install
include_modules="pa rls mysql”), it does several
errors:

receive.o: In the function 'receive_msg':
/root/sip_router/receive.c:231:undefined reference to
'reset_user_avps'
receive.o:/root/sip_router/receive.c:232:undefined
reference to 'reset_user_avps'
receive.o:/root/sip_router/receive.c:251:undefined
reference to 'reset_user_avps'
receive.o:/root/sip_router/receive.c:252:undefined
reference to 'reset_domain_avps'

I have downloaded current ser sources by "cvs -d
:pserver:anonymous at cvs.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser
checkout sip_router" and I have seen the usr_avp.h and
user_avp.c files. In this files, the reset_user_avps
and reset_domain_avps functions hasnt been defined.

Could anybody help me?

Thanks!!