[Serusers] Gateway registration and call forwarding

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Sun Nov 27 11:03:14 CET 2005

I think most people use sipsak in a script on the same server as ser to register at the intervals required.  If it's not registration, but authentication of INVITEs that is required, you need to take a look at the UAC module (only in SER head). There is also a 0.9.x backport.
http://www.voice-system.ro/downloads/uac/
Search for "uac increment cseq" to see auth issues with uac (also a note in the README, I think).
g-)