[Serusers] SER and Asterisk authentication

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 19:32:42 CET 2005

In in the MySQL SER database you need to add a record to the 'trusted'
table. There are three fields that need to be populated, 'src_ip',
'proto' and 'from_pattern'.

You can change the below IP to yours and use this query.

INSERT INTO `trusted` ( `src_ip` , `proto` , `from_pattern` )
VALUES (
'65.103.x.x', 'any', '^sip:.*$'
);

- Daryl