[Serusers] domain and "myself" question

Arek Bekiersz sip at perceval.net
Fri Nov 25 16:36:17 CET 2005

Hello Kyriakos,

I have created a custom function in 'domain' module.
Function is called is_uri_host_local_rewrite()

It checks if host in Request URI is local more accurately.
If it is numeric IP, it search DNS for FQDN.
If found, function searches for it in 'domain' MySQL table.
If found as well, it rewrites Request URI with this FQDN.
It checks also DNS aliases.

I use it in production for few months now, have no problems.
If you want, I can send you this modification on priv or I can send it
on the list?

--
Arek