[Serusers] Re: [Users] Prevent bandwidth lost

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Nov 25 15:44:39 CET 2005

Hi Christophe,

use avp_check() to see if the domain part of the RURI (after lookup)
matches the source IP - both must be the public IP of the nat. See:
    http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s06.html#avp_check

this scenario is also covered by this example:
     http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s08.html#ex_org_dst

regards,
bogdan