[Serusers] Local ACKs for SER-SEMS

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 14:39:24 CET 2005

See inline ...

On 11/24/05, Greger V. Teigre <greger at teigre.com> wrote:
> Cesc,
> I've tried to find some meaning in what you sent, but I don't really know
> the details of the ACK hack (pun not intended) Jan mentioned. To me it looks
> like the ACK is absorbed correctly.

In the logs provided, the acks are not absorbed at all (well, yes, due
to a hack in my config file ... but otherwise not).

>However, the REGISTER messages confuses
> me a bit. Also, you don't record_route CANCELs and ACKs, why?

I don't know :) So far it worked fine. Do you think that
record-routing the ACKs may solve this problem? ( See the following
paragraph for a strange development )

Also, we checked yesterday and ... surprise! :)
We discovered this "feature" after upgrading from ser_0.9.0 to
ser_0.9.4 ... we still have some pcs with ser_0.9.0 (ser.cfg and sems
are the same overall), and they don't show this behavior (OK/ACK being
resent for a while). This only happens in the newer setups with
ser_0.9.4

Cesc