[Serusers] Problem with serweb...

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Thu Nov 24 13:34:38 CET 2005

It sounds almost like the classkit is trying to load a shared library that you
don't have access to. Try running ldd on your classkit.so and checking all the
libraries underneath.

This would be a pretty weird situation, but take a look at it anyway.

N.

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:46:23 +0100, Karel Kozlik wrote

<mailto:<!--AID_FROMADDRESS_BEGIN-->hunter1104 at tw-airnet.net<!--AID_FROMADDRESS_END-->>