[Serusers] Regarding Isolation of sip stack from SER

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Nov 24 10:37:19 CET 2005

The SIP stack is not a separate part. Theoretically it can be separated, but this requires some coding.  However, sems (iptel.org/sems) uses SER as a SIP stack using the unix socket interface to communicate with SER. I find that to be an interesting way of separating out SIP stack functionality.
g-)