[Serusers] Problem with serweb...

Karel Kozlik karel at iptel.org
Wed Nov 23 21:16:56 CET 2005

  Hi,
yes classkit is deprecated and has been replaced by runkit.
Unfortunately both classkit and runkit are in beta stage. When I last
(in August) tried serweb to work with runkit it crashes apache.
Unfortunately runkit is buggy whereas classkit is working well (as I
know). So until runkit will not work correctly it will not be used by
serweb.

  Karel