[Users] Re: [Serusers] Re: Cesc ask for expelling Harry

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Nov 23 15:22:50 CET 2005

This is the second time we experience problems with posts from Harry
Gaillac on the mailing list so from now his posts will be moderated.
Offending or duplicit posts will be rejected, the rest will go through
as usual. Hope that this will reduce the amount of useless traffic on the
list.

   Jan, one of list administrators.