[Serusers] help harry...and hopefully return us back to sanity

Arek Bekiersz sip at perceval.net
Wed Nov 23 15:05:56 CET 2005

Harry,

In this situation you should prepare simple SER configuration that would
use fix_nated_contact() to rewrite your Contact field.

What confuses me in your configuration is that all 3 elements (SER+
NAT+* ) are on one box. But provided that your SER has public IP, it
should work OK.

Please see examples in /modules directory for
detailed explanation of this issue.

--
Arek