[Serusers] RE : Harry's list???

Ashutosh kumar ashutoshk at chetu.com
Wed Nov 23 14:51:14 CET 2005

Hey all,
	Ain't we all wasting all our time precious time and resources
discussing a non-issue topic like Harry. He doesn't even deserve this much
hatred, he can just be smiled upon, like we do on fools.
	I urge us all to not become like Harry , let there be some
difference between him and us and to let this remain this list free of
hassles of persons like Harry. He remains on this list or not, that is of no
concern to the open-source movement.
	Harry should realize that that one doesn't get anything by grabbing
or shouting or demanding, things don't always happen as expected all the
times, and if he is really
*very very*  serious about his problems, he may get services of paid support
from groups/forums around.

Harry,
	I have no ills-wills against you, but personally I feel that you
created the ripples first. Better learn first how to post in user forums/
newsgroups etc. People here have been kind and tolerant enough not to
launched a full-frontal blitzkrieg against you because they are involved in
pretty serious stuff rather than devising swearing words against you, but
"never test the patience of a calm sea"(something like that).
    You might not be expelled from list, but people might as well instruct
their mail agents to straight-away redirect mails from you to the trash.

	Once you mend you ways, you will realize how helpful this group can
be. After all, together, we learn.

Once again, I do not have any hatred against you. I am just a fellow user,
trying to help you.

Regards,
Ashutosh Kumar