[Serusers] Local ACKs for SER-SEMS

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 10:38:11 CET 2005

Hi Greger,

First, the last half of your email ... i cannot run a dedicated
instance of SER. We run an embedded system, thus not much space and
power to spare.
As for the NAT ... we have no NAT in our network (lucky us :D ).

As for the first part ... i had not seen a response either :)
Actually, i lost the email in gmail folders, could not find it
anywhere ... tks for replying, now i found it again.
As for the ACK ... i tried using t_lookup_request ... it turns out
that it does find a transaction, but it identifies them as e2e (i
guess ... end2end) ... i will investigate further ... and i will
provide a trace.

Tks!

Cesc