[Serusers] Re: [Users] open letter

Kyle Bresin kbresin at go2call.com
Tue Nov 22 17:39:24 CET 2005

Iqbal, could you post the relevant part of your ser cfg which deals with
passing the registrations onto asterisk?

Everytime I try it, the IP asterisk registers with is the UA's natted IP
rather than the SER machine's IP, which isn't useful to me.

I've been grappling with this very same problem for a long time now.
Any help would be terribly appreciated.

kyle.