[Serusers] open letter

Arek Bekiersz sip at perceval.net
Tue Nov 22 13:07:35 CET 2005

Harry,

Try to explain you problem in a descriptive way.
Nobody is ignoring you.
But (from my experience) I can tell that: more simple you present the
problem, the more answers you will get.

People asking questions on this list (not you) tend to use thinking
shortcuts. They present complicated problems that (usually) are common
problems to everybody. But they present them in a way easy
understandable for them, but not necessary for other users.

--
Arek