[Serusers] Radius accounting

Rosa De Santis rosadesantis at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 21:04:21 CET 2005

Yes, I set the server IP in authserver and acctserver in the
radiusclient.conf file in the radiusclient-ng folder.
I also added the server and secret in the servers file in the same folder.
The strange thing is that i'm making authorization to the same Radius
server, why accounting is not working?

Thanks
Rosa.