[Serusers] mysql.so not found

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Fri Nov 18 13:48:17 CET 2005

I've never actually had any luck with the include_modules="blah" syntax in the make. Just doesn't work for me and seems to ignore my includes. Follow the instructions on how to make an individual module, but be sure to do a make clean in the mysql module dir first.

make modules=modules/mysql modules

Then manually copy the resulting mysql.so into /usr/local/lib/ser/modules

N.

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:33:39 +0200, Colin Jordan wrote