[Serusers] Too Many Hops

Noel Sharpe noels at radnetwork.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 08:36:11 CET 2005

Hi Greger

Thanks for the reply.  I will try the suggestions you have made.  I am
using mhome=1.  The trouble with the record_route_preset is that the
outgoing interface is assigned by dhcp, so I will have to try use dyndns
I think. I think it would be quite useful to be able to specify an
interface name instead of an address - have not tried this and don't
know if it could work.  There are two RR entries in each forwarded
message (one for the internal interface and one for the external
interface).  I guess I should do a trace and post that (with and without
the if (uri!=myself) bit around the loose_routing.  I will try get that
done today.

The solution I have seems to work ok, but as you say, I don't know what
problems I am making for myself futher along the line, so any feedback
is most welcome.  Thanks for your interest.

Noel