[Serusers] Dropping 200-ok?

Ricardo Poppi rpoppi77 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:40:00 CET 2005

Hi list. I want to make an analisis at a 200-ok response from an INVITE.
I implemented at ser 0.9.4 an "on_reply_route" to check if the 200-ok
contains the SDP address of the gateway I want to connect.

It its true, I let the 200-ok flows. If it´s not, I want to drop this
and terminate the call (SIP ERROR or whatever).

Here is the example
=============

                             -------------

1) "A" INVITEs "B" through SER
2) "B" says that its trying and ringing to "A"
3) User at "B" picks-up
4) I check the 200-ok at SER. If it´s ok, let it flow to "A". If it´s
not, I want to drop it and terminate the call establishment.

DO ANYBODY DID THAT OR CAN HELP ME WITH ANY CLUE/STARTING POINT?

best regards to all.

Ricardo Poppi.