[Serusers] Usrloc question

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Nov 17 16:59:38 CET 2005

I don't know if I understand your problem, but perhaps you can use two
separate location tables, one for asterisk and one for IADs.

Then, when a REGISTER comes, you can compare the source IP and store the
contacts in table location_ast. Other REGISTER requests would go to
location table.

When performing lookup, again, you can compare the source IP and use
either location_ast or location table respectively.

 Jan.