[Serusers] RADIUS/LDAP

Felipe Louback louback at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:26:21 CET 2005

I'm putting my SER to authenticate on a LDAP base using RADIUS. But
when I try to authenticate any client, I get the following error:

auth: type "LDAP"
  Processing the authenticate section of radiusd.conf
modcall: entering group Auth-Type for request 0
rlm_ldap: - authenticate
rlm_ldap: Attribute "User-Password" is required for authentication.
  modcall[authenticate]: module "ldap" returns invalid for request 0

Into my LDAP, the correct field is userPassword and not User-Password,
as RADIUS is looking for... I already set in radiusd.conf:
password_attribute = userPassword
But still the same error....

Any clues?

Felipe
--
Master Student - Electrical Engineering Department
Computer Engineering and Telecommunications Research Group

"Humanly speaking it is impossible; but with God anything is possible!"
Jesus Christ in Matthews 19:26