[Serusers] SER and ASTBILL/ASTBILL DATABASE

Mohamed Omar amatek2004 at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 17 06:06:22 CET 2005

Am currently using Astbill/Astrisk for my billing and user management.  Astbill is running on mysql 5.  I would like to have SER authenticate users on Astbill database so that I dont have to manage to duplicate accounts. I did some reading on getting started and was wondering if this config below is possible.

  modparam("auth_db", "db_url", "mysql://astbill:astpassword@astbill_IP/astbillDB")

  modparam("permissions|uri_db|usrloc",
        "db_url", "mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser")
modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", 1)
modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "secret")

  replace every instance of (!www_authorize("","subscriber")) to (!www_authorize("","astaccount"))

  my astbill database info is as follows:

  ASTBILL databse = astbillDB
password column on astbill is = secret
  Astbill table = astaccount

  Please let me know if this is posible or if there is something esle I need to do..

  Thanks.

  Mohamed.