[Serusers] Problem with running SER with mysql module

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Wed Nov 16 16:36:36 CET 2005

The mysql module is not built along with the rest of SER by default. I've
often found there to be pre-built modules in there, though... but not built to
the specs of YOUR machine, so they try and load libraries you don't have.

To build the module separately, first, go into your mysql modules dir and type:

make clean

Then, go into your SER source directory and type:

make modules=modules/mysql modules

Then copy the new mysql.so module from the modules/mysql directory into the
right location (default: /usr/local/lib/ser/modules) and try it again.

N.

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:04:21 +0100, Murdìj Ukrutný wrote