[Serusers] Am I looking in the wrong place for SEMS?

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Nov 15 21:03:20 CET 2005

I thought I'd regrab code for SEMS lately and make sure I had the most up to
date source, but I noticed the sems.berlios.de page is conspicuously blank.

Has the page for SEMS been moved somewhere?

While I'm at it, does anyone know of a conference-capable application (hacked
SEMS, Asterisk, other) that does multicast RTP? Just playing around with a few
ideas, so I was curious if anyone's run across one or two.

N.