[Serusers] New Presence Server in SER

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Tue Nov 15 19:45:09 CET 2005

Jan Janak wrote:

>On 15-11-2005 10:30, Steve Blair wrote:
>

>>Jan:
>>
>> Is this available in the stable release? Also do you know which libraries
>>are required to build the related modules?
>>

>  No, currently only in CVS, I'll make a tarball of it and upload it to
>  the FTP server. The libraries are listed in the Presence Handbook.

Thanks Jan. Just a note. I've had some dependency problems with certain
versions of the libxml2 and libcurl libraries. Specifically I had to
remove libxml2-python-2.6.16-6.i386 and up2date-4.4.50-4.i386
from our test host in order to install  libxml2-2.6.16-6 and
libxml2-python-2.6.16-6.i386.

Perhaps this experience is unique to our site but perhaps not.

_Steve

--

ISC Network Engineering
The University of Pennsylvania