[Serusers] Linksys RT31 NA??

Darren Nay dnay at ionosphere.net
Tue Nov 15 16:41:20 CET 2005

RT31P2-NA is an unprovisioned version of the VoIP IAD.  Meaning that you can
customize it and it allows access to all of the config settings via the web
interface.

RT31P2 is an IAD that has had firmware customized and burned for a
particular VSP (ie. Vonage, AT&T, etc).  It cannot be customized for another
ISP without the original VSP unlocking the box for you.

It is my understanding that you must go through some sort of process to
become an authorize VSP with Cisco/Linksys before you can buy the RT31P2-NA.
You can't just pick one up at Best Buy...

Regards,
Darren Nay