[Serusers] ACC early_media issue ...

Mamen xu xumamen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:34:38 CET 2005

Hello, all:
  I am using SER interworking with Cisco26 as PSTN gateway. So far,
everything goes OK but the Radius billing. There is only STOP Radius request
with no START Radius request at first. I think it's due to 183 with SDP
issue. But it seems early_media in ACC module didn't give it a remedy.
  BTW, START/STOP runs OK in intra-domain call..which including 180 without
SDP in signaling loop.
  My ser.cfg is as below:
  modparam("acc", "log_level",1)
 modparam("acc","radius_flag",1)
modparam("acc","radius_config","/usr/local/etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf")
  modparam("acc",report_ack",0)
 modparam("acc",early_media",1)
  # failed_transaction,report_cancels,radius_missed_flag...[uncommented]
   Who can rescue me?
 Thanks.