[Serusers] mediaproxy for incoming

George Lambson LambsonGE at mtc.byu.edu
Sun Nov 13 01:50:37 CET 2005

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

I have had some issues with setting up the served domain. I use x-lite for my SIP UAs and have to put the host name of my SER server to get them to log in, even though I set the environment variable for the SIP domain of the server to my domain. Do you think that it might be related?

Thanks,
George

>>> "Greger V. Teigre" <greger at teigre.com> 11/11/2005 12:19:59 AM >>>
I believe the standard NAT traversal configs from onsip.org should handle
that.
g-)