[Serusers] Foward Call to iConnectHere

b in bin13962 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 01:25:23 CET 2005

I want to modify my ser.cfg so that if a user dials
*5(then their iConnectHere username, password and the
pstn phone number they want to call), the sip server
will forward to information to iConnectHere, where the
call is sent to the pstn phone number.
Ex: If a user's iConnectHere username is 12345678 and
their password is 1122 and they want to call the pstn
number 9-999-999-9999, they will dial
*512345678112299999999999 to call the desired pstn
telephone number.  How can I modify my ser.cfg to
include this?  (If you can, please include the code I
can insert into ser.cfg or a sample ser.cfg file).  Thanks.