[Serusers] NAT Traversal

Thomas Britis thomas at tcnet.com.br
Fri Nov 11 17:58:10 CET 2005

Hi,

	I'm working on a popular cenario (I think) of SER's implementation but
I'm having some difficult on making clients behind NAT to work well.
	I tried to use rtpproxy and mediaproxy (not together, of course) but
without success.
	Here is my scenario: SER with public IP address with rtpproxy and/or
mediaproxy up and running. Clients are behind NAT with NO firewall
blocking any ports. Or even one client behind NAT and other with valid
IP (by the way, all clients that are not behind nat works fine). The one
behind nat do not receive any voice but can send it.

	I'm attaching my ser.cfg (both, the rtpproxy and mediaproxy one)  and
appreciate any help.

	Thank's in advance.
--
Thomas Storino Britis
TCNet Informatica e Telecomunicacoes LTDA