[Serusers] LCR question

Stefan Prelle s.prelle at broadnet.de
Fri Nov 11 17:08:45 CET 2005

Hi all,

I'm testing the LCR module and I am having problems with its
performance.

In my setup I use a call generator (sipp) to place 50 calls, 10 calls
each second - which works like a charm without any retransmissions when
NOT using LCR functionality (no load_gws()).

As soon as I add this code in my route_block
       if (!load_gws()) {
               sl_send_reply("500", "Server Internal Error - Cannot load
gateways");
               return;
       };
I am having huge performance problems. The OpenSER drops to effectivly
1 CPS. My lcr table contains only 20 entries and I have just 2 gateways
configured, so this shouldn't be a problem.

I guess I made a big mistake somewhere, since this can't be the intended
behaviour of the LCR module.

Can somebody help me?

Regards,
  Stefan