[Serusers] question about relay

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Nov 11 08:28:41 CET 2005

I believe SER resolves all addresses once: at startup. This is for
performance reasons. AFAIK, there are only two ways: make the cluster
dynamic with one IP address or hack a DNS server so that it will return the
same (loadbalanced) NAPTR records (to your cluster) and use the enum module.
It qualifies as a hack over all hacks, though...
g-)