[Serusers] Accounting Problem

Rommel Catabian rommel329 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 04:45:11 CET 2005

Im very new to SER.  My colleague who just left the
company already set up the system. We can now call
sip-to-sip and sip-to-pstn. However, our problem is
that we don’t have accounting record for the pstn
calls. For sip-to-sip, accounting is OK.

>From the radius log of the pstn calls, I can see only
STOP request but no START request.

My question:
What triggers the SER to send START accounting request
to the RADIUS?

All traffic to pstn goes to a gateway operated by a
third party service provider. We are using freeradius.

Thanks,

Rommel