[Serusers] DID exchange or buy

Rehan Ahmed rehan33 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 22:43:11 CET 2005

Dear Leon,
 We would like to exchange numbers from you, which numbers do you have
avaialble ?
 We can exchange numbers with you from the us, uk, and australia at this
time.
 We have 21 other countries also available for sale on
www.didx.org<http://www.didx.org>(wholesale) and
virtualphoneline.com <http://virtualphoneline.com> ( retail web site)
 Please check it out.
 Rehan