[Serusers] SER and LDAP

Felipe Louback louback at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 13:18:12 CET 2005

Thanx for pointing that out Jan...

I took a look at their website, but it seems that the LDAP module does
not authenticate users, it just search for numbers or a uri...

Text from their website:

Exported Module Functions
ldaps_lookup
    Perform an LDAPS lookup and if an entry is found, replace target uri.

What I was looking for, was something to substitute the www_radius_authorize().
Maybe I misunderstood the information on the site, but I think that
module does not authenticate users...
If it does authenticate, could someone post or send me an example of
use of this module? There is no documentation on their website and
nothing on their README file...

Regards,

Felipe Louback