[Serusers] "Click to call" with SER ?

Victor Stanescu victor at gtstelecom.ro
Thu Nov 10 13:14:18 CET 2005

This is exactly what I have also did (i originated a call from ctd
towards my Mediatrix ATA and the REFER sent the call towards a PSTN
phone via a cisco gateway).

What I have failed was to use the cisco gateway instead of your ip phone
or my ata, like this:

ctd.sh sends invite to a 5300. the as5300 routes the call to pstn, and
somebody answers. ctd.sh sends the refer to the 5300, and the new
destination is another pots dial-peer on the same router. the router
then calls the new destination and bridges the call legs.

                Cisco GW
               ----------
PSTN Phone 1--|--------|-<-INVITE-
               |        |          |ctd.sh
PSTN Phone 2--|--------|-<-REFER--

I could also use a scenario with two cisco 5300 gateways instead of only
one, but this didn't work either. I have discovered some hints on
cisco's website about putting "application session" on both voip and
pots dial-peers, but this didn't help.