[Serusers] Adding route headers

Evan Borgstrom evan.borgstrom at ca.mci.com
Wed Nov 9 18:59:40 CET 2005

Hey Gustavo,

	If I understand what you're trying to do you will need to add the
following parameter to the RR module and then call record_route()
something like. See the README file for the RR module for more info on
what enable_double_rr does.

modparam("rr", "enable_double_rr", 1)

route {
	... All the normal stuff ...

	if (method != "REGISTER") {
		record_route();
	}

	... Finish Processing the Message and t_relay() ...
}

-Evan