[Serusers] Rewriting SDP Infos for NAT Traversal

Anthony Chapellier anthony at mbdsys.com
Wed Nov 9 15:38:46 CET 2005

Hi,

When an INVITE request is incoming, I need to rewrite VIA Header Field,
Contact Header Field, (c=) field in SDP message core and (o=) field in
SDP message core too with IP public adress of UAC. Those are needed by
my SIP Server before SER Proxy forward the request to him.

I got some success with rewriting Contact Header File by using
fix_nated_contact() function and (c=) field with fix_nated_sdp("1")
function. But I don't succeed at all in rewriting (o=) field and
partially for VIA Header Field.

To do so, I tried to use the following function  :

fix_nated_sdp("8");       No Result :(
forcerport();                  It seems to add real IP public adress and
port in VIA header field but it's
not rewriting IP private adress

So, finally is it the good way to do this thing or is there something
wrong with my behaviour ?

Thanks,