[Serusers] FW: Call logs

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Wed Nov 9 12:44:57 CET 2005

Colin:

 You'll need the loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/acc.so"  loaded but
you have already done this.

  The log_flag is still used and must be set on INVITE and BYE messages. As
a simple test place if (method=="INVITE"){setflag(-your log_flag-)}; at the
beginning of route block 0. If everything else is working this should
generate
accounting records for INVITEs. These records appear in mysql>ser>acc
table.

  The db_url parameter needs to point to your ser database instead of the
flatstore file as mentioned earlier. Something like:
modparam("acc", "db_url","mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser") should do it.

   Otherwise make sure you have modified the acc module Makefile,
rebuilt the module and restart your server. That should do it.

-Steve

sip:blairs at net.isc.upenn.edu