[Serusers] avp_db_load fails with avp as source

brett-ser-list brett-ser-list at worldcall.net
Fri Nov 4 08:29:02 CET 2005

I keep coming back to that. However, a user can be a member of multiple calling scopes. for
example 1)Houston 2)LongDistance 3)Information

And I can't figure out how to do it nicely that way.. seems like maybe I'd have to create a
seperate column for each callscope? Surely there sure be a different way.. I simply want to
load a *list* of avps based on login credentials.. seems simple enough, right?

-Brett

From: "Greger V. Teigre" <greger at teigre.com>
Date:  Fri, 4 Nov 2005 08:10:04 +0100