[Serusers] multiple avp tables

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Thu Nov 3 19:40:05 CET 2005

Yes. It's possible (I have this).

My default (as set via modparam) is usr_preferences, but I also have an avp
table set up (looks just like usr_preferences but without primary keys on the
same columns) called callblock which I use for storing blocked call numbers.

My load statement ends up looking like:

avp_db_load("$ruri/username","s:callblkna/callblock")

Basically, I load the value of the avp whose attribute is the string
'callblkna' and whose username is the username from the ruri.

If you put another table name after the slash instead of callblock, it would
load from another table.

N.

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 16:06:00 +0000, Iqbal wrote