[Users] AVPOP and openser DB key

Matteo Piazza matteo.piazza at create-net.it
Wed Nov 30 17:26:33 CET 2005

I use avpops module.
I use the user_preferences table (openser DB) as avp_table:

modparam("avpops","avp_table","usr_preferences")

But I have a question:
In the description of avp_table is not required a key, in the default
configuration of user_preferences table there is a key composed by
user-domain-attribute.
But with this key I can't use some different value for the same attribute:
for example "fwdbusy".
So I have delete this key, and the program is ok.
Someone knows why in the user_preferences the key is composed those
three values
--
  Matteo Piazza, Junior Researcher
  email: matteo.piazza at create-net.it