[Serusers] Re: [Users] rfc3264 and nathelper module

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 29 14:13:30 CET 2005

http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/seruser/seruser.html#AEN124

1.4.3. PBX Replacement

Replacing a traditional PBX in an enterprise can
achieve reasonable savings. Enterprises can deploy a
single infrastructure for both voice and data and
bridge distant locations over the Internet.
Additionally, they can benefit of integration of voice
and data.

The SIP Express Router scales from SOHOs to large,
international enterprises. Even a single installation
on a common PC is able to serve VoIP signaling of any
world's enterprise. Its policy-based routing language
makes implementation of numbering plans of companies
spread across the world very easy. ACL features allow
for protection of PSTN gateway from unauthorized
callers.

SIP Express Router's support for programmable routing
and accounting efficiently allows for implementation
of such a scenario.

Harry