[Users] Problem with pa module

Jon Hing Yip jon.yip at informatik.uni-ulm.de
Mon Nov 28 13:47:11 CET 2005

Hi Bogdan,

thank you for your reply. I've found the reason why the server crashes. It
was because a wrong SIP URI. But now I've got another problem. I want to
know how to use this module. That means how the SUBSCRIBE and PUBLISH requests
have to look like. Are there documentation or examples for this?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Jon Hing