[Users] t_check_status

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Sun Nov 27 05:53:12 CET 2005

I thought AVP stuff was database related.... this confuses me even more. I am reading the documentation you know.... constantly. Considering it looks like it was written by the people who developed OpenSER, there's a lot of implied/assumed knowledge there, and the scripting language is very high level, it's bloody difficult to work out what the documentation means.

For example... where's the definitiaion of AVP? I still can't find what an 'rpid' is.