[Users] t_check_status

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Sun Nov 27 05:04:23 CET 2005

I have read the tm documentation, many many times. I guess I don't follow, probably because I didn't write the code.

The docs for tm say that setting fr_timer_avp overrides fr_timer. So? Why does it need to be overridden? Why not just use fr_timer?

If the lcr module doesn't have any timers of it's own, then what these for...?

modparam("lcr","fr_inv_timer_avp","fr_inv_timer_avp")
modparam("lcr","fr_inv_timer",90)
modparam("lcr","fr_inv_timer_next",30)

I really don't even get the point of what an AVP is. Something to do with databases. I don't see why database interaction is needed to set a timer. That's crazy.

Doug.