[Users] Setting t_relay() timeout in lcr

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Sat Nov 26 01:46:12 CET 2005

When my t_relay() times out, it returns 0. Why doesn't it return -1?
Before calling t_relay(), I call t_on_failure(). If t_relay() always returns 0, why does my failure block execute? This makes no sense to me. I must not be reading in between the lines of the docs enough, because theres a lot of things here that just don't add up.

Yes, I'm asking a lot of questions. That's because the docs don't have all the information.

Doug.