[Users] How can I send radius authentication packet with openser

Arda Tekin arda at nicivr.com
Fri Nov 25 15:10:13 CET 2005

Hi,

I have installed openser, mysql, radiusclient-ng-0.5.2 successfully on REL3.0. openser works well with mysql.
I need to send a radius authentication packet to a radius server(according to RFC2865).
Packet contains base params:

User-name                    (attr.1)                    $Username

Password                      (attr.2)                    $Password

NAS-Identifier                (attr.4)                    (auto-generated)

NAS-Port                      (attr.5)                    $uref

State                            (attr.24)                  0

Client-Port-DNIS            (attr.30)                  NONE

Caller-Id                        (attr.31)                  $calling

I can not find a clear sample about radius. Which module is used for this purpose?

Regards

Arda